We believe that successful people make successful businesses, which is why we make every effort to provide our employees with an environment in which they can excel. Our professionals are integral in defining our business – delivering results to our clients and driving our company to success. We make it our job to treat them well.
At John Yurconic Agency, we recognize the importance of our employees’ health and wellness. We are committed to providing a high quality, competitive employee benefit program which is designed to address our employees’ benefit needs. Our benefit package is regularly reviewed and modified to ensure we offer those benefits most valuable to both the employee and their family.
If you want to do more than just the basic stuff, make your mark and go further in your career, this is the place. Take a look at our current openings and if you see a good fit, apply. We’d love to talk to you.
Position Summary: Responsible for all aspects of client services including individual, team and overall customer services and advocacy for each client.
- Develop and maintain relationships with agency’s existing clients
- Provide client service and consultation to agency’s existing client base
- Take calls, answer emails, process business, take applications and maximize efficiency within team and agency
- Provide the best service possible to clients and treat every client with mutual respect and professionalism
- Maintain data accuracy and integrity at all times
- Quote and underwrite new and renewal business
- Advise clients of enhanced coverage availability when in best interest of client
- Process applications, change requests and related transactions.
- Promote agency within the community, via social media, to prospective referral sources and represent agency with professionalism
- Carry yourself as the ultimate professional when working in the office or representing the agency
- Stay motivated, excited and goal oriented
- Stay updated and practice latest company/agency policies, procedures and underwriting guidelines
- Use all tools in agency to maximize accuracy and efficiency
- Attend all agency-required meetings, trainings and other functions
- Other duties as assigned
- You must have a valid PA property and casualty insurance license