Podiatric Medical Assurance of America (PMAA)
PMAA is a Professional Liability Insurance program specifically designed to provide Medical Malpractice insurance for Podiatrists in Florida and other states. Formed in 2017, PMAA has been consistently insuring Podiatrists with cutting edge policy features at the lowest responsible rates. Today, PMAA is providing Professional Liability insurance for Podiatrists in Florida through the #1 insurer Podiatry Insurance Company of America (PICA).
PICA has insured Podiatric Physicians for over 35 years and PMAA has provided a Professional Liability insurance program since 2017. No other insurance provider or program for Professional Liability insurance has the expertise in podiatric claims handling with policy features that will protect your assets, reputation, and practice. Broad underwriting acceptability at the lowest responsible rates is a how we consistently provide medical malpractice protection to the podiatric community longer and without interruption than any of our competitors.
Program Features & Benefits
There are many benefits and features included within the Podiatric Medical Assurance of America (PMAA) Professional Liability insurance program. Includes the following:
PMAA includes the following:
- The Industry’s Lowest Responsible Rates
- Florida Podiatric Medical Association Membership Discount
- Surgical and Non-Surgical Policies
- Claims Made Policies
- All Claims Reviewed by Podiatric Physicians
- Corporate Coverage Option is Available
- Part-Time Practitioner Discount
- Risk Management Discount
- Claims Free Discount
- New Practitioner Discount
- Expansive Administrative Defense Coverage (ADC) $100,000 Limit of Liability
- Cyber Liability Coverage
- Consent to Settle Per Policy Provisions
- Free Retirement Tail Per Policy Provisions
- And More!