Podiatric Medical Assurance of Florida (PMAF)
PMAF is a Professional Liability Insurance program specifically designed to provide Medical Malpractice insurance for Podiatrists in Florida. Formed in 1994 by the Florida Podiatric Medical Association in response to the Medical Malpractice crisis of the time, PMAF has been consistently insuring Podiatrists for over 25 years with cutting edge policy features at the lowest responsible rates. Today, PMAF is the #1 provider of Professional Liability insurance for Podiatrists in Florida through Podiatry Insurance Company of America (PICA).
PICA has insured Podiatric Physicians for over 35 years and PMAF has provided a Professional Liability insurance program for over 25 years in Florida. No other insurance provider or program for Professional Liability insurance has the expertise in podiatric claims handling with policy features that will protect your assets, reputation, and practice. Broad underwriting acceptability at the lowest responsible rates is a how we consistently provide medical malpractice protection to the podiatric community longer and without interruption than any of our competitors.
Endorsements: Florida Podiatric Medical Association.
Program Features & Benefits
There are many benefits and features included within the Podiatric Medical Assurance of Florida (PMAF) Professional Liability insurance program.
PMAF includes the following:
- The Industry’s Lowest Responsible Rates
- Pennsylvania Podiatric Medical Association Membership Discount
- Surgical and Non-Surgical Policies
- Claims Made Policies
- All Claims Reviewed by Podiatric Physicians
- Corporate Coverage Option is Available
- Board Certification Discount Availability
- Risk Management Discount
- Claims Free Discount
- New Practitioner Discount
- Expansive Administrative Defense Coverage (ADC) $100,000 Limit of Liability
- Cyber Liability Coverage
- Consent to Settle Per Policy Provisions
- Free Retirement Tail Per Policy Provisions
- And More!