Podiatric Professional Liability Insurance
With over twenty five years of experience providing Professional Liability Insurance to Podiatric Physicians primarily in Pennsylvania and Florida. At the John Yurconic Agency we provide Podiatric Physicians with comprehensive Professional Liability Insurance taylored to protect the specific risks associated with operating a podiatric practice.
Why is Coverage Important From the Most Experienced Insurer and Insurance Program for Podiatric Physicians?
PICA has insured Podiatric Physicians for over 35 years and PMAP, PMAA, & PMAF have provided Professional Liability insurance programs for over 25 years. No other insurance provider or program for Professional Liability insurance has the expertise in podiatric claims handling with policy features that will protect your assets, reputation, and practice. Broad underwriting acceptability at the lowest responsible rates is a how we consistently provide medical malpractice protection to the podiatric community longer and without interruption than any of our competitors.
Endorsements: Pennsylvania Podiatric Medical Association and Florida Podiatric Medical Association.
What Are My Options?
There are many benefits and features included within the Podiatric Medical Assurance of Pennsylvania (PMAP), Podiatric Medical Assurance of America (PMAA), and the Podiatric Medical Assurance of Florida (PMAF) Professional Liability insurance programs.
PMAP, PMAA, and PMAF include the following:
- The Industry’s Lowest Responsible Rates
- Pennsylvania Podiatric Medical Association Membership Discount
- Florida Podiatric Medical Association Membership Discount
- Surgical and Non-Surgical Policies
- Occurrence Policies (Available in Pennsylvania Only)
- Claims Made Policies (Available in All States)
- All Claims Reviewed by Podiatric Physicians
- Corporate Coverage Option is Available
- Board Certification Discount Availability
- Risk Management Discount
- Claims Free Discount
- New Practitioner Discount
- Expansive Administraive Defense Coverage (ADC) $100,000 Limit of Liability
- Cyber Liability Coverage
- Consent to Settle Per Policy Provisions
- Free Retirement Tail Per Policy Provisions
- And More!
With you yesterday, here for you today, and will be there tomorrow providing the premier Podiatric Professional Liability insurance products at the lowest responsible rates. Contact us now to see how we can help you with your medical malpractice insurance needs.