The Yurconic Agency makes registration and driver’s license services easy, including renewing your apportioned registration.
Any truck that drives out of Pennsylvania, has 2 axles, and a gross, registered, or combination weight that exceeds 26,000 lbs., or has 3 or more axles, regardless of weight, needs an apportioned registration or a non-chartered bus traveling outside of Pennsylvania.
The Yurconic Agency can help drivers by:
- Starting new apportioned accounts
- Adding a truck to your current apportioned account
- Renewing apportioned registration by submitting mileage or invoices
- Replacing credentials
- Updating DOT information on apportioned account
- Applying for first-time IFTA fuel tax and supplemental decals
Every apportioned registration in the state of Pennsylvania expires on May 31st. Here’s a glimpse at the timeline and process for renewal and how Yurconic can make the whole process easier.
- By February 1st: IRP sends your renewal application.
- By February 15th: You should receive your application. If you have not, call IRP at 1-800-932-4600 or 1-717-412-5300 (if calling from an out of state phone number) for a new application. If you have your mileage and application, then take it to The Yurconic Agency, and we can take care of submitting the application.
- By March 15th: IRP should send your invoice. If you have not received an invoice, contact IRP.
- Before May 1st: Bring your invoice and payment to The Yurconic Agency and we take care of sending payment to Harrisburg. If you visit our offices after May 1st, we can submit your payment and provide you with a temporary 60-day registration until IRP processes your payment.
Have questions about apportioned registration, or want us to take care of the registration process for you? Stop by your nearest location of The Yurconic Agency except our American Parkway location and we can help.